Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello boys and girls, parents and friends!
I have been a looong time without hanging anything in my blog, but I do not want that you think I have forgotten you and here I am again looking for something you may like.
To start with I am going to put here one photo of the last day of class in June, when some very good students were receiving their certificates for their good job.
In the other groups they also had certificates but we did not take any photos!
Hola nins i nines,pares i mares i amistats!
He estat una llaaarga temporada sense penjar res al meu blog, però no vull que penseu que m'he oblidat de vosaltres i aquí estic una altra vegada cercant alguna cosa que us pugui agradar.
Per començar posaré aquí una foto del darrer dia de classe de juny, quan alguns estudiants molt bons estaven rebent els seus certificats pel seu bon treball.
Als altres grups també varen tenir certificats però no vàrem fer fotos!


No comments:

Post a Comment