Monday, October 4, 2021

Hello and welcome to my blog

 Hello students and families of 1st & 2nd Primary!

We have started the school year 2021-22 and I want to welcome you to this blog of English.
Here you will find songs, videos, explanations of what we are doing at school and I hope it is useful for you and you like it. You can leave your comments if you want to. Also you can ask me about anything about the English lessons in your child's "agenda". Do not doubt to tell me about anything you need to know.
 
Hola estudiants i famílies de 1r i 2n Primary!
Hem començat el curs escolar 2021-22 i vull donar-vos la benvinguda a aquest blog d'anglès.
Aquí trobareu cançons,vídeos, explicacions del que feim a escola i esper que vos sigui útil. Podeu deixar els vostres comentaris si voleu. També em podeu demanar sobre alguna cosa de les classes a l'agenda dels vostres fills/es. No dubteu demanar-me qualsevol cosa que necessiteu saber.
 
Now here you are some videos of days, numbers, colours and the weather, things we are reviewing in the lessons. 
 

 


 
 
 

 



 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! How can I watch the videos? Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hello! You only have to clic on the image of the video and it should start playing. Please tell me if it doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete