Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hello! Good morning!
I want to thank you  for all the mails you are sending me.  I don't answer one by one because I can spend all day doing that but I look at them and they give me the force to continue with my work in the distance. Don't worry about the tasks I give you, you do what you can and if you want to send me something it's ok, but if you can't , don't worry and if you can't print the images, just do what you can on a paper or online.
May the force be with you!

Translation (Traducció):

Hola! Bon dia!
Vul donar-vos les gràcies per tots els mails que m'estau enviant. No contest d'un en un perquè em puc passar tot el dia però els mir i em donen força per continuar amb la meva feina en la distància. No vos preocupeuper les tasques que vos don, feis el que pogueu i si voleu enviar-me alguna cosa està bé, però si no podeu, no passeu pena i si no podeu imprimis lesimatges, només feis el que pogueu a un paper o online.
Què la força estigui amb vosaltres!


No comments:

Post a Comment